Friday, September 2, 2011

Have a beautiful weekend!

Labor day is this Monday and since there's a heat wave in Los Angeles it still feels very much like summer. I've decided to make some delicious strawberry lemonade to cool off with this weekend. Here are a few things to enjoy over the long weekend...




few, cheap things to do if you're in Los Angeles.

I love the dress Sofia Coppola wore when she tied the knot last week.

I'd love to spruce up a lazy day with Rainbow Connection, one of OPI's new Muppet Collection.

A journey though the history of nail polish!

Get ready to feel old.

Sometimes my favorite part of A Softer World is the scroll-over text.

LA Times price hike (I can't believe it was that cheap to begin with!)


Enjoy your long weekend (if you're lucky enough get one)!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...